What does that mean for you? It means we are truly your representatives and guides through the ever-changing world of wedding and event planning. Your hopes and dreams become ours and we work hard to make sure your vision becomes a reality. By providing professional, fun and exciting full service event and wedding planning, we devote our experience, high energy and attention-to-detail to organizing your celebration so you will have the wedding or event of your dreams and you can enjoy every step along the way.
We refer to our core values as the "EED Rules of Play". They guide the way we interact and work with our clients, our vendors and our community. These include:
- Listen Well - Listening to our clients and vendors gives us the information we need to do our jobs well. We welcome all input!
- Be Productive - The job needs to be done, and done well.
- Have Fun - We always say, if we're not having fun, we're not doing it right!
- Be Kind - Well, why not? Everyone should try to be kind to each other.
- Say Yes - Priding ourselves on finding solutions, we strive to say yes if at all possible.
- Be Empathetic - We try put ourselves in others' shoes and approach a situation with as much respect and perspective as possible.
- Be Professional - While the event and wedding planning process can be fraught with emotions, we try to remain calm and professional in all situations.
- Seek Opportunity - We are always looking for educational opportunities and the opportunity to do something differently!
- Find Balance - While our job as a planner can be super stressful (ranked in the top five most stressful jobs for the past few years), we look for balance to help us not only do a great job as planners, but as humans. We advise our clients to find that balance as well, so that the stress of event or wedding planning can be balanced out with the joy of being engaged or the event they are planning.