You Can Relax
The number one reason for hiring a planner for the wedding day is to allow you and your family to enjoy the wedding day instead of “work” it. We have two service levels to address this for you, our Wedding Day Management service and a simple set up and breakdown service called Passkey Decor. If you feel like you want or need more help during your planning process for things like budgeting, designing, etc, check out our Wedding Planning & Design services.
Wedding Day Management
At Each & Every Detail, we believe in going above and beyond the traditional “month of” and “day of” services. In addition to taking care of all the details on your special day so that you can enjoy your wedding and reception with your friends and family, we’ll give you tips and point you in the right direction from the very beginning. We'll provide you with custom vendor recommendations to fit your needs and budget to get you started and then you take it from there! You are in charge of your own design, budget, negotiations and planning, but before your big day, we’ll jump back in to finalize all the details and make sure your rehearsal and wedding run smoothly. With this package, while you handle the planning, we give you the tools so you have the confidence to make good decisions, the reassurance that you have everything covered and the peace of mind that it will all come together just like you planned.
You made me feel like a guest, along with 120 others, and you did it seamlessly. Without you, it would have been chaos.
- Unlimited phone and email access to your lead planner
- Unlimited vendor recommendations
- Two hour strategy session scheduled as soon as you engage our services to discuss plans already made, create your custom vendor recommendations list and to help strategize about your wedding planning process
- Planning meeting two months out to finalize details with vendors, finalize agenda and floor plan
- Final walk through with venue(s), caterer and other crucial vendors
- Final consultation to collect items for delivery to ceremony and reception
- Rehearsal attendance and coordination
- Wedding day preparation and coordination
- Complimentary Online System to track your budget, manage your guest list and check off your task list
- Your lead planner and an assistant wedding planner on site on the wedding day
- Credit towards our rental inventory
- Unlimited hours at your wedding ceremony and reception site(s) for preparation purposes
- Meet industry professionals at ceremony and reception site(s) for their deliveries and set up
- Deliver all your items to ceremony and reception and setting in their proper place
- Instruct ushers on family seating and confirm correct wedding party member has possession of rings prior to ceremony
- Take care of any last minute details that might arise and handle any issues during setup or execution of wedding, providing an emergency kit for small needs during the day
- Execute all ceremony plans and details with industry professionals
- Supervise reception and coordinate details of reception with industry professionals
- Pin flowers on attendants and distribute bouquets
- Cue bridal party and parents for events
- Distribute tossing items to guests for the grand exit
Simply put, with this package, we set up your event or wedding decor for you at your wedding venue. Did you buy your own tablecloths? Create your centerpieces? Go shopping in Canton and have bins full of things for your tablescapes? We can help! Our decor set up and break down package is popular because it brings with it the knowledge that everything will be set up according to your plan; time saved since we handle all of the set up, and energy saved since we'll be back at the end of the event to pack it all up for you and place it in the vehicle of your choice.
- First, set up a free consultation to talk about what is needed. Please feel free to bring some of your decor to demonstrate set up, photos, your floor plan and whatever else you think will help us understand what you need. The more detail the better!
- Following the consultation, we will create a custom quote based on your setup needs. Please allow us one week to email you the completed quote. After receiving our quote, if you would like to engage our services, we move forward with a contract and non-refundable retainer of $200 to secure your date.
- Three weeks out from your event, we will have your final decor meeting. At this consultation, we meet at your venue with samples of your decor to verify all information provided and finalize your decor plan.
- Ten days out from your event, we will send you your final decor plan and collect your remaining balance.
- On your wedding day, our Passkey personnel set up your decor before the event and pack it up after the event. Done and done!