What does that mean for you? It means we are truly your representatives and guides through the ever-changing world of wedding and event planning. Your hopes and dreams become ours and we work hard to make sure your vision becomes a reality. By providing professional, fun and exciting full service event and wedding planning, we devote our experience, high energy and attention-to-detail to organizing your celebration so you will have the wedding or event of your dreams and you can enjoy every step along the way.
Beliefs & Values
- The key to setting our clients up for success is in how well we get to know our clients, what is important to them, and what their goals are. We take it very personally that they get what they want. We advocate for them, we laugh with them, we celebrate with them.
- We believe in the power of laughter. Laughter helps to break up the intensity of the planning process and we love those moments of levity at our meetings and events.
- We are passionate and enthusiastic people. We take things to the next level and go deeper to prevent problems and find out the root cause of any issue. As authentic and genuine people, we are always real with our clients and give honest opinions based on our experience.
- We believe in teamwork, partnering with our clients and vendors to make it all happen. We’re here to lead and advocate for our clients, not just remind them of their to-do list.
- While tradition and conventional wisdom define much when planning events, we are also open and excited to exploring new ideas with our clients. There is no one “right way” for all events.
- We believe in challenging ourselves and continuing education both personally and professionally. As we grow as people, we better those around us.
- We are open to clientele of all backgrounds, age, gender, and sexual orientation. We love clients who enjoy sarcasm, laugh a lot, and care deeply.