Wendy KiddFounder and Owner of Each & Every Detail
Wendy's passion for helping couples enjoy their wedding planning process and creating the wedding of their dreams is why she is the founder of Each & Every Detail. She started in the industry as a wedding and events venue manager, and after working with couples lost in the planning process, she jumped into wedding planner training and started her company while working full time at a venue in 2006. She loved helping to guide them once she knew how and within a year, she took the leap and took Each & Every Detail full-time. She has loved helping couples plan their wedding ever since! As Wendy puts it, her intuition is her greatest strength in working with her clients. She loves getting to know them and figuring out what would make them happy so she can deliver it.
Fun facts about Wendy
- She was a storm-chaser in college and still loves to watch and listen to thunderstorms. She attends weather spotter training as her work schedule allows.
- Whether it be sci-fi/fantasy or business know-how books, she is an avid reader.
- Desptie her allergies to cats, she currently has two fur-babies names Kira and Max.
- Clients that are Aggies love to know she graduated from Texas A&M University. Gig 'em Ags!
Megan BurkettLead Planner
Megan Burkett is a Lead Wedding Planner with Each & Every Detail and has been with our company since 2016. Planning events has always come naturally to Megan. She loves piecing together the little details to make the overall vision and plan come together. She also loves that she gets to build relationships with her couples through the planning process and make their dreams come true on their big day. Laughter can always be heard in Megan’s meetings and she’s an expert at keeping everyone calm, both while planning and on wedding day. Megan completed the AACWP training courses and is currently listed as a Trained Wedding Planner with them.
Fun facts about Megan
- Megan has always wanted to be a wedding planner and considers this her dream job.
- She loves spending time with her husband and son, who she calls her little dude.
- Her days and her life are all planned out because she loves to schedule.
- Going to the movies is one of her favorite things to do for fun.
Sarah VarnauLead Planner
Sarah Varnau is a Lead Wedding Planner with Each & Every Detail and has been with our company since 2016. Her passion for both the creative and logical tasks made wedding planning the perfect fit for her career, despite a degree in history. She helps make history though, by working with her couples to help make their vision come to life on wedding day. Her favorite part of the job is the hug at the end of the night from her couples and their families, as well as the satisfaction of seeing it all come together. Sarah completed the AACWP training courses and is currently listed as a Trained Wedding Planner with them.
Fun facts about Sarah
- She’s a huge Harry Potter fan and even named her dog Muggles.
- With a love for musicals, Hamilton is her current fave.
- Her degree in history and minor in film studies means she’s of course a historical movie buff!
- Sarah loves wedding ceremonies as she says they are always special and loves hearing stories about couples married for many, many years.
Shawna PilcherOffice Manager and Assistant Planner
When you visit our McKinney office, Shawna is most likely the first person you’ll meet. She is pure sunshine in our office and everyone loves her the minute they meet her. Shawna’s role as Office Manager means she keeps us all on track, whether it be setting up new clients, managing our rental inventory for wedding after wedding, or keeping our social media on track with our blogs and updates. Her high-energy personality, positivity and supportive approach keeps us all going!
Fun facts about Shawna
- She is married and has one son, which she absolutely adores!
- Coffee is a true addiction for her (and it might be why she’s so high-energy)!
- Trying new restaurants is something she loves to do and wishes she had more time for.
- Spending time outdoors is one of her favorite things to do.